When it comes to hauling off your biosolids in either cake or liquid form you need a hauler that can respond quickly, on-time, with clean and reliable trucks. Regardless of the size of your waste stream, Lapin Services can respond on time to your waste transport needs with clean, efficient running trucks. We have almost 60 years of hauling wastewater.
We perform a policy of best management practices regarding the pickup, transport, and application of residuals across the state of Florida. We have a fleet of trucks ready to respond, and permitted application fields strategically located across the state.
Our transport team is trained in the following responsibilities:
- Defensive, proactive driving
- Operating clean, well maintained, and licensed trucks
- Transporting biosolids without creating a nuisance, harming human health or the environment
- Maintaining excellent records and submitting information, as required
- Coordinating activities with generators, treatment facilities, appliers, and growers.