How a Drainfield works
Orlando Florida Septic Drain Field Rejuvenation Repair Service Experts. Having septic system problems that regular maintenance such as routine pump outs just can’t seem to fix? You’ve come to the right place! Lapin Services is your most trusted source for all things septic and plumbing related in Orlando and the state of Florida. We focus on both residential and commercial clients so you can rest assured that no job is too big or small for us to handle!
Why are Drainfields important?
A drainfield, also known as a leach field or absorption field, is a designated area on your property where wastewater from your septic tank is dispersed and naturally treated. It consists of a network of perforated pipes buried underground, typically in a gravel-filled trench or bed. The drainfield works hand in hand with the septic tank to treat and dispose of household wastewater.
We Do Jobs Others Can’t 407-841-8200
What We Do For You
- Drain Field Repair and Installations: New installs or repairs – we can provide total site restoration for you; including repairing your irrigation, and replacing your sod back to normal.
- Drain Field Rejuvenation/Restoration: We offer innovative alternatives to replacing failed septic systems. Ask us about restorative solutions for your failed or failing system at less than half the cost of replacements.
- Septic Tank Repairs or Replacements: If you have a damaged tank or lid we can usually repair most types.
- Ground-Breaking Systems: We offer a wide variety of substitute solutions to the conventional septic system, such as low-pressure and aerobic treatment units.
- Pump System Repairs: No pumps are too large or small, we take care of them all.
- Integrity, Quality, and Commitment: We know how important it is to work with someone you can trust and who can do things right the first time. We make sure you receive the best customer service experience and leave with peace-of-mind.